Re: Re: [LUG] avi audio to wav

mike+redtux.org.uk wrote:

> Further info u will need to get cvs of ffmpeg then install dev
  packages of gsm lame dts dc1394 vorbis ogg maybe a few others and
  then there a archive that needs 2 b copied (url shows up when u do
  configure) will c 4 myself and post an rpm if i get time - have 2
  get a few packages myself

I'm a deb boy, but I've got it all sorted now.

I used the 3gpp encoder.

#!/bin/sh

if (( $# != 1 ))
then
        echo "usage: $0 <file>";
        exit;
fi

FILENAME=`echo $1 | sed 's/.wav$//'`
RAW=a.raw

sox -t wav - -r 8000 -w -c 1 $RAW < ${FILENAME}.wav

~/am2/encoder -dtx MR475 $RAW ${FILENAME}.amr

lame -b 32 ${FILENAME}.wav ${FILENAME}.mp3

rm -f $RAW