[LUG] Local Primary 'upgrading pc/windows'

I moved into the area a month ago and went to see a
local primary school for my eldest (3.5) and they have
about 12 pcs with windows (w2k and a few blue
screens1) They are in the process of upgrading and I
thought I'd see if anyone knows of any Primary school
open source stuff before getting too evangelical.
I'd like to try and put a little package/presentation
together before putting Linux to the headmaster.
Any links anyone?
Tom