Re: [LUG] meeting enquiry.

Gary wrote:

> I don't know, I guess if this appeals to anyone you'll let me know?

If you think it would be okay, feel free to accept the Jono Bacon
"LUGMASTER" invitation on behalf of DCGLUG, and set a date for a meeting
at the college on the basis of that.

We are an informal group, and members are encouraged to organise their
own meetings, and invite others. If you could copy the list, or failing
that (i.e. if correspondents aren't on the list) "admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx",
on any correspondence.

If you are not happy doing that, but think it is a good idea, let me
know via the "admin@" address.

I would certainly make an effort to attend if at all possible for such a
meeting.

 Simon