[LUG] meeting enquiry.

Hi

I have sent an e-mail to the redcliffe hotel to ask about room hire, and pricing, in an attempt to find an alternative to the rugby club for a meeting venue, hopefully with net access but more importantly, somewhere that is bookable by members in Torbay as when I am in Canada I won't be able to book the rugby club (or sign the group in),

The links is below, I think being a 4* hotel it's slightly more upmarket than the rugby club, :), I have said we are a non profit group with limited funds looking for funds, I will see what they come back with, It's about 10 mins walk from me, so dropping into discuss things should not be a problem.

http://www.redcliffehotel.co.uk/index1.htm

My  question is:

How does a weekend meet sound ?, perhaps either saturday or sunday afternoon, rather than an evening, doing that more members can perhaps attend. clearly its' more worth while if there is internet access. Looking at my diary, I have a few empty weekends.

I am aware we can't really keep meeting in Paignton due to the distance people have to drive. I do agree we need to meet up on a more regular basis, so once a month is good.
Hope this is OK.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org