Re: [LUG] linux keyboard key replacements

Well I'm not sure about the key tops themselves, I'm thinking this wouldn't be
easy to get replacements due to there being so many different keyboards out there
with different key tops.

The nearest thing I've found is this -
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=137168 - from Scan.
It's a Cherry PS2/USB keyboard which has Tux keys.  Costs just under £23.  Now
you've mentioned it, I'm going to ask some of my trade suppliers if they can get
these any cheaper.

From experience, Cherry keyboards can be very good quality.  The only other
keyboards I like other than Cherry ones are Keytronic keyboards (which I still
have and use a Keytronic one).

Rob

On Fri Mar 24 20:07 , Paul Sutton sent:

    Hi

    I have been trying to google for this, I am looking for some of those
    replacement keys for keyboards, so I can replace the windows key with
    one with a pic of tux, on it,

    Any idea where they can be purchased in the UK. This would be very
    useful for anyone installing Linux on a computer.

    Thanks for any help, I will keep looking.

    Paul

    --
    http://www.zleap.net
    http://www.openoffice.org

N?j)b?â²×è®Ø^
?è(®¤Â+aº{.nÇ+?·¥?Ëb?Ø^?ë,j?¡Ü­¢éì¹»®&Þ0Ã\?[ ¢¸.?ùb?ìZvoå?Ë_j¨m?