Re: [LUG] OR Statements in Procmail

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 02:44:41PM -0500, Seth Kneller wrote:
> :0
> * ^TO_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> .dclug/
>
> That is my current Procmail recipe for the DCLUG list. How can I add an
> OR statement to this so that it catches messages to list@xxxxxxxxxxxx? I
> also need to make a similar recipe for another list which has two domains.

My way of doing this would be

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail/

:0:                     locks mail boxes while order is being processed
                        But then I use mbox mail file
* TO_(dcglug|dclug)     Any email sent to address containing either dcglug or dclug
                        alternatively
                        * TO_(list@xxxxxxxxxxxx|list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
dclug                   To the dclug mailbox.
                        I am not sure why you would want the .dclug

I found the following website helpful
http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

Henry