Re: [LUG] ISP - Recommendations anyone?

I used F9 for a couple of years without much trouble. However, last
November I cancelled the account. That was OK, I can no longer log on to
the account and they have stopped charging my bank account, BUT .....

the email component is still working. This means, among other things,
that people emailing me at F9 do not have their letters bounced, so they
don't realise that I no longer use that account.

I have tried emailing F9 and I have sent a normal snail-mail letter to
them about it. I would try to phone them, but I refuse to hang on the
phone for 45 minutes plus.

All responses from them have been sent to my F9 email account! They
simply state that they have checked and that the email component of my
account 'has been destroyed'. If so, why do they send their replies to
my 'destroyed' email account??

I have given up, and I will simply ignore the situation from now on.
Perhaps when the inbox gets very full (yes, I still receive several
emails to that account every week) they will notice it and sort it out.
Perhaps...!!!

Neil