Re: [LUG] ISP - Recommendations anyone?

On Feb 19, 2006, David Bell was like:

> Any recommendations

I quarrelled with plusnet and switched to eclipse. They answer the
phone quickly. Their server went down last autumn but they worked
hard to get everyone back. They are based in Exeter -- though when I
went on a guided tour of the Taunton exchange they said that ADSL
traffic goes from Taunton to a central exchange in Sheffield so locality
may not matter.

I believe James Wonnacott is with them too IIRC.

Tony Sumner