Re: [LUG] Motorola SURFboard SB5101 USB

Thanks for that I will forwared these details on, I think I may have downloaded the datasheet anyway, (2 pages), but I have sent him the url of the model on the motorola site. thats has the information as a download.

Hopefully he can join the list at some point.

Thanks again

Paul

Julian Hall wrote:

http://www.zleap.net