Re: [LUG] DCGLUG Regular Meetings, Venue etc

On 28/01/06, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Location
>
> However for regular meetings we think this is too far East, especially
> given the large contingent of Plymouth visitors, and the lack of Cornish
> members in attendance.

I imagine it would be possible to get a room at either Truro College
(unfortunately too far to walk from the station, but the busses are
fairly regular, and I'm sure a couple of locals would be prepared to
pick some people up), and at fraddon the new cornish food centre has
conference rooms.

Might be worth looking at those possibilities.

A.