Re: [LUG] quickcam woes

Mark wrote:

> May be worth trying something like Camorama or Camstream instead of
> xawtv. You can configure xawtv to use the webcam - but I cant
> remember off hand how - I use camstream usually.

$ camstream
CCamWindow::CCamWindow()
CWebCamViewer::CWebCamViewer(0x80be5a8, 176x144)
CVideoDevice::Init()
Using mmap(), VMBuf.size = 321408
Trying to find video options for Logitech QuickCam USB:/dev/video0
searching Logitech QuickCam USB
CSnapshotSettingsDlg::CSnapshotSettingsDlg(...)
CVideoSettingsDlg::SizeChanged(324x248)
CVideoSettingsDlg::FramerateChanged(10)
CCamPanel::SetSize(324x248)
CCamPanel::SetImageSize(324x248)
CCamPanel::SetVisibleSize(324x248)
CVideoDevice::SetSize(176, 144)
CVideoDevice::MSync() ioctl: Cannot allocate memory
CCamPanel::SetSize(162x124)
CCamPanel::SetImageSize(162x124)
CCamPanel::SetVisibleSize(162x124)
CWebCamViewer::DeviceChangedSize(162x124)
RecalcTotalViewSize: resize viewport(162x124)
CCamPanel::SetSize(162x124)
CCamPanel::SetImageSize(162x124)
CCamPanel::SetVisibleSize(162x124)
RecalcTotalViewSize: resize viewport(162x124)
EnableRGB: +
CVideoDevice::SetPalette picked palette 5 [rgb32]
CVideoDevice::CreateImagesRGB()
 using pre-allocated memory
CVideoDevice::StartCapture() go!
CVideoDevice::MSync() ioctl: Cannot allocate memory
CVideoDevice::LoadImage() Error loading image; errorcode=-12

EnableRGB: -
CVideoDevice::ResetImagesRGB()
CVideoDevice::SetPalette picked palette 0 []
CVideoDevice::StopCapture() halt!
CVideoDevice::MSync() ioctl: Cannot allocate memory
CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()
CWebCamViewer::StopTimeSnap()
CWebCamViewer::StopFTP()
CVideoDevice::MSync() ioctl: Cannot allocate memory
CCamWindow::~CCamWindow()