Re: [LUG] No DCLUG entry in LUG listing project?

On Saturday 28 January 2006 8:02 pm, John Horne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed at http://lugww.counter.li.org/groups.cms?&cc=GB that the
> DCLUG, or rather the South West of England, was not mentioned at all.
> Perhaps the DCLUG should have their name entered?

There are so many of these "index" sites that, unfortunately, we've largely
given up keeping them all updated.

Instead, we refer to the "main" one via the DCGLUG website:
http://www.lug.org.uk

http://www.lug.org.uk/lugs/sw.php

If the others would also take their input from there, everyone would be
happier.
:-)

--

Neil Williams