Re: [LUG] Meeting

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 18:58 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Me too,  I have pencilled in next friday for a possible meet at plymouth
> uni,  it does clash with a sponsors buffet at the rugby club, as a coach
> I have been invited.  however if this comes up, I guess I may  skip and
> go to user group meeting instead.

Regarding this -

I've sent an email to the rooms bookings people enquiring about it,
however I don't seem to have been fast enough; I got their auto-response
saying they're very busy at the moment, which from past experience seems
to mean "We've given up for the weekend and have already gone home, wait
until Monday".  I'll add a meeting thing to the website if/when it's
arranged.

    Ben

--
Termisoc Tech Officer: <http://termisoc.org/>