Re: [LUG] id badges

Paul Sutton wrote:
I am thinking that it would be a good idea to make up some basic ID badges for members, based on the photos, To this end I have created a basic template in open office 2.0 word processor, It has the dclug logo in the corner, then name, location and distribution. So perhaps at future meet we can create a few cards, and get a few passport size photos together wear id badges, which not only helps the organisation we are holding the meeting at, (they know who we are basically), it also means we can recognise each other and see names on name badges, It's saved, and I will upload to my website some time over the weekend, and let the lug know when this is done,

It should hold 8 different cards,

Does this sound like a good idea,
Paul

What happens if you use more than one distro ?