DCGLUG finances was Re: [LUG] Meeting

Rob Beard wrote:

> Just wanted to say I enjoyed the meeting

Yes I thought it went well, barring the unfortunate incident with Coca
Cola and a laptop (at least it was his own laptop).

Paul asked about contributions for the room hire. Since the GLUG already
has funds, which so far has been mostly incoming only, I've paid 10GBP
out of funds for the Paignton room hire.

I now hold for the GLUG 107 GBP (was 117GBP), Post-It Note updated.