[LUG] Moving to completely free software

Well, it was a little while coming, but I'm happy now that I can move
myself to using a completely free system at home.

I've put some early details at http://mattl.co.uk/switch/ and will be
happy to take comments or ideas from members of the community.

Why am I doing this?

I feel that my freedom and the freedom of others is the future of CNUK
and the future for me. Over the coming weeks, I'll be publishing more
information about the CNUK work, accompanied by my weblog posts.

--
Matt Lee
CNUK Media Foundation - http://cnuk.org/