Re: [LUG] My LCD project

the old speccy one did that

for up down left right, the codes were 1,2,4,8, ( not neccessaraly respectivley) and fire 16, I remember a friend wiring up the joystick port to his bedroom / office room door, so when one was closed the computer would say something like bedroom door is closed,

a bit of a botch job but it worked, I also remember him coming over to mine and we managed to load one game in to two computers at the same time, only one crashed and hung after loading, but hey it worked. that was back in the days of the good ol tape recorder data storage and retrival system,

Paul

Turns out you don't need +5V, each direction connects to ground when
pressed.

Rob

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org