[LUG] [OT] Message for Shane Humphrey

Shane - you were having problems with email and I haven't had a reply to my
latest off-list message:
You wrote on 09/01/2006 8:05 pm, I replied on 09/01/2006 8:55 pm.

You didn't appear to have problems reading list email when you last wrote to
me, just off-list replies, so I'd just like to know:
a) did you get the second round of test messages from the site?
b) did you get my reply of 9-1-6?
c) has the problem been resolved some other way?

Sorry to bother everyone else but I hate loose ends.
:-(

--

Neil Williams