[LUG] Not for profit group

Hi,

Further to the project me, rob and tom are involved with, On tuesday I am down at Hayes Day Nursery, installing software on their computers, old P200 computers, I have already installed Open office.org and will upgrade this as I did this for them a while back, I will also install latest versions of things like tux paint, tux typing, tux math, (it's used by the after schoool club sometimes). and whatever else I can put on a cd between now and tuesday morning, They are using Windows 98 at the moment. However it's a good opportunity to expose children to free software, and the quality of free software.

I have also printed a few debian posters which I found on the debian web site, so will see if i can put them up, the kids may like the penguin picture, But hopefully they will remember something, (not sure if they can even read yet some of them - pre school), But will try and get one up at Paignton College, What is there in terms of Funding for this type of thing as we will benefit ALL members of the community in some way, through various projects.

Paul