Re: [LUG] Help needed installing/removing Linux

On 08/01/06, Martinus Scriblerus <martinus.scriblerus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a new Toshiba laptop on which I am trying to install Mandriva.
The problem is that earlier I installed Ubuntu, which I would like to
remove before installing the Mandriva distro. What is the best way to
do this?

What's so wrong with Ubuntu that you want to install something so terrible as Mandrake over it?
But Mandrake's partitioning system, which occurs during Setup, will allow you to erase your Ubuntu-used partitions.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382