Re: [LUG] colour laser?

On Monday 12 December 2005 07:26, GeekLord wrote:
> Yes I have a Magicolor 2430DL for £209.99 supports Linux its at work
> running on the network

So do we, now.
Nice bit of kit and the network connectivity although unlooked for is handy.
I have not looked at the USB side of it yet.   SuSE 9.3 didn't have the
driver, but there are a couple of them, one on the CD that comes with the
printer and also available, as source to compile, from the manufacturer's
website.

Working out the precise incantation to print directly from the Gimp has
puzzled me for the moment...