Re: [LUG] webpage validation was css and firefox -

On 01/01/06, paul sutton <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

My site is www.zen14920.zen.co.uk about.  having read thatr report,  I
have a typo on my code.  Have now uploaded new site files

*Takes one look at the code, screams and runs away*

Well, at least you're using a <ul> for navigation.

www.zen.co.uk is my isp's home page,  147 errors.

Paul