Re: [LUG] readability check

On Friday 30 December 2005 2:27 pm, Julian Hall wrote:
> I don't know either SQL (yet - it's due to come up in my HND soon ;)) or
> have a Palm Pilot.  However for readability it looks fine to me,
> inasmuch as I could understand everything that you've put in, even if I
> don't have a context myself to relate it to.

Thanks!

> The only minor point I would say is that *personally* I find Times hard
> to read in large blocks so I usually specify Arial or Helvetica.

This is generated HTML, using docbook. I haven't altered it at all or used CSS
as I would for pages created using vi - if you select sans serif as your
default font in your browser you should see it in one of those fonts, or
similar.

The final version will be a man page, at which point the readability does
increase somewhat.

--

Neil Williams