Re: [LUG] Marketing Linux

cia tech wrote:

> I had some problemswith the install source not being refreshed using
> yast when I had suse installed on my laptop, I may reinstall and have
> another crack at it. am trying to find my fave distro at the moment. I
> am also in torquay and often spend a happy 15 minutes in WH smiths
> andam an avid reader of the linux mags. cheers ....paul

Thats the joy if Linux, there's so much choice out there.

I was running Suse 9.2 & 9.3 earlier on this year.  I only stopped using
them when my hard disk crashed and took everything with it.  (Now theres
a very good reason for keeping backups, hardware can and does fail from
time to time!).

I'm on Ubuntu now, it seems to work well, and if anything goes wrong
with it, its generally easy to fix.  Saying that, I haven't had any
major problems (touch wood!)

Rob