Re: [LUG] Backing up Kntact

There should be some kind of directory in your home dir called .kontact or something like that. Make sure you have hidden file viewing enabled. In that directory there will be various config files, one of which will be the contact list. Or perhaps Kontact does something stupid, being a KDE app, and stores the whole config as a monolithic binary format.