Re: [LUG] Waiting for keyboard input in a shell script

On 26/11/05, Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is no need to use proprietary or non-free software of any kind in the
> development of free software.

Oh, I totally agree, but there's also a need for people to develop
software for the GNU OS that won't be free software, and that's a
place for a tool like RealBasic.

It also goes to show that actually, tools to create GUI apps, cross
platform, exist. It gives us something to work to.

For the record, I'm still unable to run a free software desktop
running the full free software suite because of a lack of quality
applications, but there's an awful lot of really good software out
there to let you deploy on free software.

Just need a desktop now.

--
Matt Lee
CNUK Media Foundation