Re: [LUG] OT Job in IT within Torbay

Although the salary is slightly low, bear in mind the excellent holidays you get when working at a school, and not having to work weekends.

I imagine RM to be painful however. Still, you could always infiltrate with some edubuntu goodness. ;)

Ruairi

I know this is slightly off topic, however there is a PC / network manager job available at warberry school, I have posted the link below, just in case anyone on the Lug is interested,

It looks like the job involves setting up an RM network, so I guess it's all windoze based,

http://www.devonjobs.gov.uk/devon/jobdetails.asp?jobid=8912

Paul