[LUG] laptop for sale

Hi

I will bring my laptop along tomorrow along with the PSU and leads, for possible sale, In addition I have a Sony Memory stick holder case (£3.99) that is unused and still in postage jiffy bag, so will sell or swap for something of similar value.

I also have a usb adsl modem, for sale. I am not sure if it's linux compatable, think it may be, as I found some infor on getting it to work ages, ago, but got a router now, it should suit anyone with windows who is just starting out with ADSL,
Paul