Re: [LUG] VPNs

Hi Robin,

We have an application which uses a socket to send data between two networks.

Trouble is the data is plain text and therefore the packets can be intercepted and
read. I believe a VPN will get around this issue.

Also I need to find out if a VPN would also secure a connection between two mysql
servers on its standard port of 3306.

Regards
Phil.