Re: [LUG] Debian RAID problems

Simon

Thanks for your comments. I think I came to the same conclusions though I
admit using Software Raid didn't occur to me.

Having discussed our timescales and budget with my client, I think on this
occasion the existing WinXP install has won our hardware battle but I have
trumped it by stripping out the services I didn't need and installing
Apache, PHP, mySQL & VNC on top - my conscience is somewhat clearer ;o)

Mart