Re: [LUG] Red Hat Enterprise administration

On 9/25/05, Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Who is doing this on a live system?

Me. I currently run 4 or 5 RHEL3 servers and a couple of RHEL4 servers
(which so far I have barely touched and not really noticed any
difference to the old version).

I always use freshly compiled Apache and MySQL and perl on RHEL as
they tend to bundle and compile in everything that looks a bit 'big
iron' or 'enterprise' for those applications and they are core to the
business.

A.