Re: [LUG] website coding

Still wrong!
Microsoft say they are going to support CSS 'better' in IE7, but it won't have full support of XHTML 1.1, CSS 2.0 or any other web standard. IE7 is going to remain a long way behind our good friends the W3C browsers for a long time.

And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon cowered in horror.