[LUG] irc room

Hi

I am in the irc room for a while, if anyone wants to join me

on another subject

if I run alsaconf I get my non working sound system working, however the system seems to forget any settings or changes when I reboot, which is really odd,

Just running apt-get update or upgrade now, however i am not sure why this is happening, it used to just work, not sound does not and I get an error on start up saying sound is not configured properly.

anyone else had this, using kanotix(debian sid)

Paul