[LUG] Using Linux for school PE

Hi

I am looking for some Linux software that we could use at work to support sports lessons, not sure exactly whats out there, but I am sure there must be some software written for sport related issues. e.g management software.

If I can come up with some useful workable solutions, then I can approach the school and see what we can use, If not Linux solutions then OSS stuff that can run on Win2k would be good,

any ideas, or suggestions

thanks

paul