Re: [LUG] Mandrakelinux

On Friday 16 Sep 2005 08:03, Thomas Arrow wrote:
> Maybe you could use the Mandriva support site? I think from there you
> can get a number to ring them.

Hi Tom

If I did not know better I would think I was being conned, The notes which
came with the installation invites me to register my pack at mandrakesoft.com
www./support/register to get support.  However mandrakesoft.com is "under
construction" and the other gives "Sorry The document you have requested does
not exist on this system."

I have drooped a line to the one email address I have
(service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) asking either for help or my money back!

Something stupid is going on, with my other computer I could manually update,
and having joined the club a few weeks ago I get an automagic reminder.
Perhaps this is confusing something!

Thanks for your answer

Peter