Re: [LUG] 2.4 to 2.6: aargh or unimportant?

David Johnson wrote:
> On Monday 12 September 2005 22:32, Robin Cornelius wrote:
>
>>My sarge 2.6.8-2-386 shows a megaraid.ko in the modules directory. May
>>be there are changes in the -686 or the -smp branches?

I had another look,

Adrian is missing megaraid2 and that is present in my old 2.4.X trees
but in none of my 2.6.X trees while megaraid is in both. I have a very
quick google and there is a sticky issue here but some places suggested
it was avaiable for 2.6.X kernels but not 2.6.8 and not sure from when
it might appear of if it is actualy a stock kernel item or a external
patch. ( I can't see a megaraid2 in any of my kernel modules up to
2.6.12 but i might have it excluded in the .config)

Robin