Re: [LUG] Quicktime ... err err

Crossover's the only way AFAIK.. This is what Limewire is for ;)

On 22/08/05, M.Blackmore <mblackmore@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Is there any workaround for a website that requires Quicktime to be
installed? I couldn't find a penguin for it on download site. Did I miss
summat?

Must get access to that site and don't have windows installed on
anything here now (needing to rebuild the kids computer since the mobo
went phut a couple of weeks back).

Too tightfisted to pay for crossover and run IE, assuming this allows QT
to be installed under wine/crsvr