[LUG] Contact details - Simon Waters

Please note the change of email address to simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Faye can been reached at faye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My personal website, and some old Eighth Layer Limited webpages have
been relocated under http://personal.technocool.net/

All references to "wretched.demon.co.uk" will vanish shortly.

Note also the phone number 01395 232769 is now defunct.

Please use the number 01395 233280 instead.

Some of you will already have had the 233280 number.

I attach an updated, if somewhat mangled, vcard attachment for those who
can add them to their address books in a couple of clicks.

 Simon (losing track of whether this ever made it through)