[LUG] What's happening to the non-US repositories?

Hi all.

Debian Sid.  My sources.list file contains deb and deb-src entries for unstable
main, contrib, non-free, non-US/contrib, non-US/main and non-US/non-free.  Basically
all the potential unstable/Sid options without going to non-mainstream repositories.

However, I had to hunt around a little to find the non-US repositories for Sid.
None of the UK mirrors had it, or the French, or the Spanish, or very many others.
I went for a German mirror, but it would seem that they too have now removed non-US
for unstable/Sid.

Does anyone know why?

Cheers.

Grant.
--
Unix:  Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have to climb it once.