Re: [LUG] Fwd: [uk-parl] FFII-UK are looking for web-design and administration volunteers

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 05:05:27PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:

> FFII-UK are looking for volunteers to help with web-design, administration
>  and content management of new FFII projects over the coming months.

I could spare 2 hours a week if my rudimentary web skills are of use
to the FFII (I don't use web editing tools, I just use emacs to write
html) but how do I volunteer? Couldn't find a route in www.ffii.org

Tony Sumner