Re: [LUG] mega boggle

On 7/14/05, Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find it hard to believe that PHP is so frighteningly insecure and
> that it's really easy, in a multi-site environment to view all the
> infomration about all the sites on the server including database
> passwords, etc.

PHP has always had security issues, as it has large a large proportion
of total beginners using it, they are more apparent.

They have sacrificed security for ease of use, so long as people make
an informed choice about it that's fine with me. I just ensure PHP is
heavily restricted and avoided where possible.

A.