[LUG] download manager and mozilla

Just trying again to download ubunto, if I am half way through a download and want to go out and not leave the computer on, how do I come back to the download later, I clicked pause and switched off the computer, when I came back later, went to download manager and it did not seem to be resuming, so I had to start over,

any ideas as to what to do,  does mozilla download manager support this.

Paul