[LUG] Video Editing

Hello

I am trying to do my Video Editing in Liunx instead of using windows.
I have been using playing dvgrab & Kino.

Kino has a capture feature which is greyed out, I have been getting
round this by using dvgrab from the command line.

Does anyone know how to get kino's the capture feature to work?

I also want to put the video's on to DVD does anyone know of any
applications that will create DVD's & menus.

Thank you
Steve