[LUG] User accounts and parking for meeting

Hi

USER ACCOUNTS

I currently have a root account and a normal user account, I am aware if I create a second user account this is not accessable by another non root type user account is it possible to

create a user account with say the name music
make the contents of this readable my account psut, or other users on the system without letting anyone logged in as music access their personal accounts, Ideally as I am mostly logged in as me I would like write access to that account, i.e from psut

Now I am signed up with a music download service, it would be nice to be able to have all my music in one place so anyone logged into the system can get access to that account directory,

I am sure this has something to do with group permissions,

Either create a new group called music, and add users to that, or do it some other way.

PARKING ON THURSDAY

On thursday you can park within queens park, big gate next to the club house, it may be a good idea to put something in the window to let people at the club know you are part of the user group and therefore attending the meeting, it also helps in the unlikely event you need to move your car,

Paul