[LUG] OT - presentation on a laptops in secure unit,

Hi

If anyone is interested in attending a presentation and demonstration on a secure unit containing laptopns + a back up laptop, the unit allows charging etc, Farseer enterprises is trying to arrange a demonstration,

I just thought I would post here in case anyone is interested, If anyone is interesed in more information please could you contact, kevin at
www.farseerenterprises.com - the contact details are on the web site.

While this system could be ideal for schools it has many other applications where laptops are needed for use, and this unit allows a fully charged laptop to be issued, I think the unit also has full wireless networkign and internet access, as part of the set up, Kevin has more information

Thanks

Paul