Re: [LUG] Rootkit Query

On Thursday 19 May 2005 11:48, Grant Sewell wrote:

One thing that strikes me with this comment should be fairly obvious.  If
you run chrootkit for the first-time on an already cracked system, then it
will consider the cracked files to be "normal".

This comment is made in the package blurb, prior to installation and therefore
infers to me that one shouldn't rely on chrootkit to find everything - even
after a squeeky clean install.

--
Devon