Re: [LUG] meeting

On Thursday 12 May 2005 18:09, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I am heading down to the cricket club later on tonight and will confirm
the booking for Thursday 2nd June 2005, for a meeting starting at around

7pm

Can I have a show of hands please so I can get an idea of who can attend.

What happens at these meetings then? I've not been to one of these Paignton
meetings before.

From looking at the map, it looks like the rugby club is within walking
distance of the railway station - is that right?

Anyway, I'll come along as long as the train times are reasonable and there is
access to reasonably-priced beer ;-)

Regards,
David.

--