Re: [LUG] Request for art / assistance

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 12:11, Neil Williams wrote:
I'm never one for creating new artistic things, so I need some inspiration.

I've created a new site
http://www.data-freedom.org/

Colours!
I feel slightly ill.

Data-freedom concentrates on
encouraging the development of implementation architectures and conceptual
foundations to synchronise arbitrary tree-structured data, rather than reverse
engineering specific troublesome file formats,

I'm looking for banners, (web page size, 200x60 etc.)

Jakob Nielsen holds in one of his Alertbox (www.alertbox.com) articles
that we have learned to ignore anything that even looks like a banner,
because of use of them in advertising.

Sorry to be negative.
I'm working on 82.152.46.201/h2  at the moment, which also requires much
attention before it will improve on www.homefieldsurgery.nhs.uk so it is
clearly easier to pick out problems than solve them.