Re: [LUG] Business server

On Saturday 30 April 2005 17:08, Adrian Midgley wrote:
So, old server doing mainly file service is running SuSE 9.0

New server now in place, though not commissioned.
I've selected Sarge.
Seemed to be going nicely when I left on Friday, telling me it had a few
hours worth of downloading and installing.

I am very pleased with my sarge server, mine is also not fully commissioned
but I have started moving important services over to it and so far its doing
a great job apart from when the people opposite put a jcb through a power
cable and the UPS could not hold on long enough :-).

I did need to borrow one package from experimental, openswan. Freeswan in
testing just dosn't cut the mustard with no nat-t.

Robin