Re: [LUG] looking for message in archive

Paul Sutton wrote:

I am looking for the thread from a while back on what to include on a cdrom for use at lug meetings or to give away at lug meetings, now that I have something I can use to print lables I can start running things off

so far I have on 1 cd

openoffice.org 1.1.4
tux typing
jalbum

I know there was a thread that Neil S and some other people helped me with but I can't find it, I have done a few searches but not come up with anything.

can anyone help please

Can you remember roughly when it was?

I always keep a copy of the messages from the list, my archive goes back to mid November 2004.

Rob